Alpine German Speaking Mission....The most beautiful mission in the world!

"But this is not all; they had given themselves
to much prayer, and fasting; therefore they
had the spirit of prophecy, and the spirit of
revelation, and when they taught, they taught
with power and authority of God"
Alma 17:3

Monday, March 2, 2015

First Week Out In the Field!


 We were all received at the airport by President and Sister Kohler, Tanner Kohler (blue
jacket), Elders Packer, Dickson, Nielson, and Byers!


All of us missionaries gathered together at the train station in München. 
I have never seen so many missionaries in my life! It was really cool.
There were about 40-50 missionaries, all coming together for transfers.


My first companion and trainer, Elder Fox, and I! 
Also known as my dad (weird mission lingo).
He is pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment