Alpine German Speaking Mission....The most beautiful mission in the world!

"But this is not all; they had given themselves
to much prayer, and fasting; therefore they
had the spirit of prophecy, and the spirit of
revelation, and when they taught, they taught
with power and authority of God"
Alma 17:3

Monday, March 9, 2015

Another Great Week Spreading the Gospel!


 This past Sunday, I gave my first talk! I feel pretty good about it. And I spoke
 for a whole 20 minutes! Never done that before. After church we had a small potluck
as well, which was cool. I got to know some of the members in our
branch a little better. It's a small branch, but the members here are 
great. Areas like this just go to show that you can lift where you stand,
no matter how few we are.


Here's my district! There is six of us Elders, along with Elder and Sister Lot, a
missionary couple. We spent this P Day together, and tomorrow we have
Zone Training! In April, we also get to be addressed by Elder Bednar!
We are looking forward to that. In the picture (left to right): Elder Barnhardt,
Talbert, Fox, me, Dean, and Mateer.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on your talk! It is amazing the growth that happens so quickly. Thanks for the reminder that we can lift where ever we are. There is always good to be done.

    ReplyDelete