Alpine German Speaking Mission....The most beautiful mission in the world!

"But this is not all; they had given themselves
to much prayer, and fasting; therefore they
had the spirit of prophecy, and the spirit of
revelation, and when they taught, they taught
with power and authority of God"
Alma 17:3

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Last Day in the MTC

Well, I have enjoyed our time at the MTC. It was a cool experience that I will never forget. I met lots of other great missionaries and made a lot of new friends. Our last night here was pretty emotional, we all have grown really close. I will definitely miss our teachers, who are such great examples and mentors. As well as all the other missionaries who I came to know.


Sister Gehrig and I,


Brother Grouhi,


Brother Toropainen,


and Brother Wilkinson!

I will add more pictures later!


..........more pictures!


Pathway from the MTC to the Temple


The beautiful Preston England Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment