Alpine German Speaking Mission....The most beautiful mission in the world!

"But this is not all; they had given themselves
to much prayer, and fasting; therefore they
had the spirit of prophecy, and the spirit of
revelation, and when they taught, they taught
with power and authority of God"
Alma 17:3

Monday, June 8, 2015

Receiving Packages, Having Fun in the Kitchen, and Doing the Lord's Work!


As you can imagine getting packages is always nice and deeply appreciated.
I want to give a shout out to the Lowe family for sending me a package. You guys
are awesome, thank you so much! My companion, Elder Weston, and I will
for sure enjoy the water balloons and water gun.




 Thought I would throw this picture in here too, since I didn't have anything to add.
Fun times in the kitchen (:


No comments:

Post a Comment